Our service standards
Gingerbread is the charity for single parent families. We understand your perspective and the practical, financial and emotional challenges you face.
We provide a range of expert support services including online information, telephone advice (0808 802 0925) and training. We also give you opportunities to get in touch with other single parents by joining Gingerbread for free as a member, joining a local Gingerbread group or chatting in our online forums.
Our commitment to single parents
You can trust Gingerbread to:
- Listen to you and ensure our services fit your needs and the needs of your children as best we can
- Provide a service that is inclusive, free and accessible to single parents from all walks of life
- Understand your situation and not make judgements about you
- Be approachable and trustworthy and provide high quality services, from up to date, reliable information and advice to professional training. Where we can’t help you we will put you in touch with someone who can
- Protect your confidentiality and privacy. We will not share your personal information without your consent
- Focus on your safety and wellbeing
- Be responsive to you. We will encourage you to tell us what you think of our services and make it easy for you to comment, or make a complaint if you need to.